Upgrade to ChromeUpgrade to FirefoxUpgrade to Internet ExplorerUpgrade to Safari

Change of Name

People change their name for a variety of reasons. What the law thinks of this is simple. A change is acceptable unless it seeks to defraud or has some criminal benefit.

Simply asking others to call you by your new name could work. A change of name Statutory Declaration is more sensible as other parties and authorities accept more readily a legal document than just your word.

If you are over 18 years of age you may wish to change your name for a variety of reasons.

We offer a fixed fee and fast service to prepare a Change of Name Deed which once properly signed and witnessed can be used as evidence of the Change.

Rubin Lewis O’Brien can also prepare the paperwork to change a child’s name although it needs the consent of all who have Parental Responsibility for the child.

Call today: 01633 867000 or meet the team.

Direct lawyer contact

All clients are assigned a fully-qualified lawyer who is your main point of contact.

Free First Consultation

We do not charge for an initial consultation

No hidden costs

All fees are communicated upfront. We seek approval if any additional costs arise.