09 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2020
We are pleased to inform you that as of 20th July we will be offering face to face meetings once again.
We have taken government advice and installed screens around reception and in our meeting rooms. All doors and contact areas will be regularly cleaned and meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned before each meeting. Hand cleaning facilities will be available for your use on entering the offices.
- All appointments and attendances to the office must be pre-arranged.
- If you wish to drop documents off at the office then please use the post box to the right hand side on the entrance to Gwent House.
- Please attend your appointment on your own if possible. If you do require a companion to accompany you then please limit this to one person only.
- There will be a limit to the number of people permitted into the reception area.
- The front door will be locked to enable us to manage this and appropriate markings for queuing will be placed in the foyer.
Cwmbran Centre are also taking every precaution to ensure the safety of public visiting the centre and Gwent House itself is being cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day. There are appropriate guidance notes on entry to the building and on the use of lifts.
Our priority is to keep clients and staff safe during these difficult times. However our solicitors are still happy to conduct meetings via telephone or by way of other face to face methods should you prefer.
To book an appointment for all your legal requirements call 01633 867000 or visit our website