21 May 2020
23 Apr 2020
Are you considering selling your property once the current restrictions are lifted? If your answer is yes, then you can go on the market now, just contact your chosen estate agent. But we have a way you can be more prepared for a quicker completion.
It is hoped that there will be a surge of new buyers to the markets once business is back on track and sellers should be “market ready” to take advantage of that. Here at Rubin Lewis O’Brien we can provide you with a ‘sellers pack’ that will help speed up the moving process and make the details of your property more visible at an earlier stage.
The pack would consist of:
– Your “deeds” and any other documents needed to supplement that from the Land Registry.
– Completed property information forms and Fittings and Contents Form which tell the buyers what you know about the property.
-Copies of any guarantees/certificates that you may hold to show buyers information about central heating, planning permission etc.
To enable us to get this to this stage, you are able to:
- Obtain a quotation online through our online calculator via our website.
- Choose between downloading initial forms from our website that you can return to us or we can send them directly to you by email for electronic signature.
- Provide your ID through our specialised app so that you don’t have to send any original documents in the post.
- Complete the interactive Property Information forms – this enables us to guide you through the forms electronically. We can see what you’ve completed and deal with any queries you have electronically. We can also then provide the forms to estate agents, buyers or their solicitors.
If you are interested in this service, we just ask for £50 to be payable on account. This can be paid over the phone or a request made for our bank details so that payment can be made over internet banking.
Once you have a buyer then we have a new client portal which enables you to log in to see the progress of your sale – and it’s even available as an app!
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact our conveyancing team directly on 01633 867000.